We Care for Your Wellness
State Plaza Hotel is open to assist you with responsible hospitality. Our highly-trained professionals are strictly following the safety guidelines.We have educated our employees to recognize the symptoms of flu and to act responsibly without wasting time.
Rigorous Cleaning and Sanitation Protocols
- Frequent cleaning of all public spaces
- Rigorous cleaning of all high-touched items including door handles and elevator buttons
- Heightened our protocols on sanitation efforts
- Hand sanitizers are placed in high-traffic public areas like lobby and elevator
- Proper safety and social distancing guidelines have been reinforced
- Converting some standard in-room items for single-use.Offering a new pen to every guest
- Enhanced cleaning protocols for all guest rooms across the hotel
- Our Highly-trained professionals are educated on all safety and hygiene guidelines
- Guests can avail of medical attention whenever they need it
- Frequent cleaning of high touch points areas
Wear A Mask
The recent District Of Columbia Health &Safety order clarifies that face-covering is required for-Considering these recommendations, we are requesting everyone to wear protective masks and maintain social distancing in our hotel.
- Hotel employees, guests, and visitors
- Individuals using taxis, rideshares and private transportation
Hotel booking flexibility has never been more important like it is now. So we are waiving cancelation fees for individual travels. Contact us directly at 800-424-2859 for more information and plan your staycation comfortably.
Distancing in DC
Settled in the Foggy Bottom neighborhood, State Plaza Hotel puts you within minutes of countless iconic attractions, including:See More Attractions
- The Lincoln Memorial
- Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial
- Dupont Circle
- Rock Creek Park
Are all hotel staff wearing masks?
Yes. State Plaza Hotel employees are well-trained with social distancing and safety protocols. Proper hygiene guidelines, including wearing masks and frequent handwashing are mandatory for our staff.
What enhanced cleaning protocols are in place?
State Plaza Hotel is following next-level cleaning and hospital-grade disinfecting standards to ensure your safety. We are regularly sanitizing and cleaning our areas with EPA-approved disinfectants.
Does State Plaza Hotel have sanitizing stations?
You will find hand sanitizers in every high-traffic public spaces at the State Plaza Hotel. Feel free to reach us for additional supplies as well.
Are the Washington DC restaurants open?
Yes. DC-area restaurants have reopened with proper safety and precautions in place. Wearing protective masks and following social distancing protocols are mandatory for visitors while entering.