We Care for Your Wellness
State Plaza Hotel is open to assist you with responsible hospitality. Our highly-trained professionals are strictly following the safety guidelines.We have educated our employees to recognize the symptoms of flu and to act responsibly without wasting time.
Rigorous Cleaning and Sanitation Protocols
- Frequent cleaning of all public spaces
- Rigorous cleaning of all high-touched items including door handles and elevator buttons
- Heightened our protocols on sanitation efforts
- Hand sanitizers are placed in high-traffic public areas like lobby and elevator
- Proper safety and social distancing guidelines have been reinforced
- Converting some standard in-room items for single-use.Offering a new pen to every guest
- Enhanced cleaning protocols for all guest rooms across the hotel
- Our Highly-trained professionals are educated on all safety and hygiene guidelines
- Guests can avail of medical attention whenever they need it
- Frequent cleaning of high touch points areas
Wear A Mask
The recent District Of Columbia Health &Safety order clarifies that face-covering is required for-
- All guests over the age of 12 on public transportation, in a healthcare setting and in schools.
In our hotel and restaurant it is your choice to wear a mask or not. Our employees are also able to make the choice according to their own preference.
Hotel booking flexibility has never been more important like it is now. So we have updated our cancelation policy for individual travel. Contact us directly at 800-424-2859 for more information and plan your staycation comfortably.
Distancing in DC
Settled in the Foggy Bottom neighborhood, State Plaza Hotel puts you within minutes of countless iconic attractions, including:See More Attractions
- The Lincoln Memorial
- Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial
- Dupont Circle
- Rock Creek Park
In Word of Our Guests"This hotel has got to be the cleanest hotel I've ever stayed in. Even the stairwells and the garage is super-clean. Wow!"
Are all hotel staff wearing masks?
Yes. State Plaza Hotel employees are well-trained with social distancing and safety protocols. Proper hygiene guidelines, including wearing masks and frequent handwashing are mandatory for our staff.
What enhanced cleaning protocols are in place?
State Plaza Hotel is following next-level cleaning and hospital-grade disinfecting standards to ensure your safety. We are regularly sanitizing and cleaning our areas with EPA-approved disinfectants.
Does State Plaza Hotel have sanitizing stations?
You will find hand sanitizers in every high-traffic public spaces at the State Plaza Hotel. Feel free to reach us for additional supplies as well.
Are the Washington DC restaurants open?
Yes. DC-area restaurants have reopened with proper safety and precautions in place. Wearing protective masks and following social distancing protocols are mandatory for visitors while entering.
We emphasize hygiene and cleanliness across our common areas and guest rooms in the State Plaza Hotel.For more information on safety guidelines, please visit the CDC website.