Endless Activities Near Our Downtown DC Hotel
Washington DC is brimming with excitement - and most of the activities are within minutes
of the centrally located State Plaza Hotel. Our distinctive GWU hotel is just a
short walk away from the National Mall,
and just minutes from the Foggy Bottom Metro station. Hop a cab for a short ride to concerts
or professional sporting events. After a busy day, come home to the comfort of our all-suite
hotel. Our downtown DC hotel suites are ideally located close to the area's most popular venues,
monuments, and attractions.
Learn about our facilities for Washington DC conferences.
- Foggy Bottom Metro Station (3.5 blocks)
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial (0.5 miles)
- Corcoran Gallery of Art (0.6 miles)
- Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts (0.3 miles)
- Lincoln Memorial (0.5 miles)
- World War II Memorial (0.9 miles)
- Georgetown (1 mile)
- The White House (.8 miles)
- Holocaust Museum (1.3 miles)
- Korean War Memorial (1.3 miles)
- Arlington National Cemetery (1.5 miles)
- Smithsonian Institution (1.2 miles)
- Washington Monument (1.6 miles)
- National Archives (1.8 miles)
- National Gallery of Art (1.8 miles)
- Washington Convention Center (1.9 miles)
- Verizon Center (2 miles)
- Jefferson Memorial (2.1 miles)
- Museum of the American Indian (2.2 miles)
- National Zoo (2.8 miles)
- Union Station (2.8 miles)
- US Capitol Building (3.3 miles)
- RFK Stadium (4.5 miles)
- The Pentagon (4.6 miles)
A Prime Location Among GWU Hotels, Near Vibrant Attractions
Discover affordable all-suite living coupled with uncompromising service at the State Plaza Hotel.
Book your downtown DC hotel reservations online today for preferred rates.
Read more about our hotel near George Washington University.